FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Belobu Creative 602-751-0201
Primecare Home Solutions Honored Among Top Home Care Agencies in the Nation — Named “Caring Star of 2018” for Senior Care Service Excellence
Positive Consumer Ratings Led to This Industry-Leading Distinction from Caring.com
Phoenix, AZ — Primecare Home Solutions is pleased to announce it has been selected as a “Caring Star of 2018” for in-home care service excellence. In ratings and reviews from family caregivers and cognitively healthy older adults, Primecare Home Solutions earned a 5-star consumer rating (the highest possible score) within the last year, while also having a high volume of positive reviews and meeting other qualifying criteria for this national honor. Primecare Home Solutions is among 253 home care agencies across the nation who earned the Caring Stars 2018 distinction.
“We strive daily to delivery the highest quality in-home care for our clients, and this award helps validate our delivery on that promise,” said Bill Groezinger, President of Primecare Home Solutions. “On behalf of our agency’s staff and leadership, thank you to those who shared positive feedback about the services we offer, and to Caring.com for recognizing us as a Caring Star of 2018.”
Online reviews help Americans research and select the best senior care providers for aging or ailing loved ones. In multiple Caring.com research studies, the majority of family caregivers have indicated that they turn to the Internet and consumer reviews when narrowing their options among home care agencies in their area, and have relied on these perspectives as much as or more so than in-person recommendations from geriatric professionals or medical personnel. Now entering its seventh year, the Caring Stars annual list helps consumers see which home care agencies are top rated by other families just like theirs – which is particularly helpful as families gather for the holidays and discover increased or urgent senior care needs for their parents or grandparents.
“Congratulations to Primecare Home Solutions for achieving this award after earning accolades on Caring.com from clients and their loved ones,” said Karen Cassel, Caring.com CEO. “This important milestone speaks volumes about the positive difference Primecare Home Solutions is making in serving older adults, and we celebrate their accomplishment.”
Some of the positive feedback that led to Primecare Home Solutions being a Caring Star of 2018 can be found at https://www.caring.com/local/in-home-care-in-glendale-arizona/primecare-home- solutions and https://www.primecarehomesolutions.com/reviews/
About PrimeCare Home Solutions
PrimeCare Home Solutions provides professional, affordable and compassionate in home care for seniors and others needing assistance. We are not just a provider of home care services; our mission
is to be a partner with you and your family to offer solutions that you can trust. Whether the care is for you or a loved one, together we can create a plan that will be specific to your situation and best fit your needs.
The plan of care will be performed by a Certified Care Giver, Certified Home Health Aide or a Certified Nursing Assistant. Each care provider is an employee of our agency; bonded, insured and covered by Worker’s Compensation, carefully screened and only hired after passing a thorough background check. Our services are flexible and can be arranged for as little as a couple of hours a day, a few hours a week, or as many as 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Range of services includes:
- Companionship & conversation
- Meal planning, preparation & clean-up
- Medication & appointment reminders
- Transportation for appointments and shopping
- Respite for Family Caregivers
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry & ironing
- Change linens & make beds
- Assist with pet care
- Bathing, Dressing and Grooming
- Incontinence Care
- Assist with Mobility
- Monitoring of vital signs
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Service Area: Sun City, Sun City West, Surprise, Peoria, Glendale, Phoenix, Cave Creek, Carefree, Paradise Valley.
Excerpts from the Primecare Home Solutions’ Reviews
- “Incredible resource for capable & competent care givers”
- “I feel very fortunate to have found such a reliable company to provide such great care for my mother”
- “Not only do they complete their jobs professionally, but they are truly compassionate, friendly and patient and with our folks.”
- “Our journey is not over but we were SO grateful for the exemplary care and professionalism that PrimeCare Solutions offered us.
Thank you PrimeCare for all you did for our family. We highly recommend your company for a tailor made solution to elder care!”
- “They treated my wife with loving care and sincerity. My wife looked forward to their coming.”
- “Would definitely recommend PrimeCare Home Solutions to anyone needing support for their family.”
- “I highly recommend PrimeCare Home Solutions!”
- “Professional, intelligent, thoughtful, responsible, caring and compassionate”
- “PrimeCare really does put the HEART in the home. I look forward to our scheduled caregiver and I don’t know what I’d do without her. I just regret that I waited so long and that I didn’t start the first week my husband was released from the rehab hospital. Thank you!!!!!”
- “Compassionate, cheerful, good communicators with great personalities.”
- “We have been thoroughly satisfied with PrimeCare’s services.”
- “I cannot say enough wonderful things about this company.”
- “The caregivers are part of our family. This is the only company we will ever use.”
With three million unique visitors to its website monthly, Caring.com is a leading senior care resource for family caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. A Bankrate company headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Caring.com provides helpful caregiving content, online support groups, and a comprehensive Senior Care Directory for the United States, with 125,000 consumer ratings and reviews and a toll-free senior living referral line at (800) 325-8591. Connect with Caring.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and/or YouTube.