VETERAN IN-HOME CARE
QUALIFYING FOR AID AND ATTENDANCE
There are currently over 2 million Veterans who the VA believes could qualify for this benefit and only 25% of them are currently taking advantage of it. Our fathers, mothers, and friends may be eligible for a unique benefit provided by the Veterans Administration (VA) called “Aid and Attendance.”
This benefit requires that you comply with the following:
- You are over age 65.
- You are a Veteran or a surviving spouse of a Veteran.
- The Veteran served as “Active Military” status for 90 days during an approved time of war: WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War.
- The Veteran had an honorable discharge.
- The Veteran or surviving spouse meets income requirements.
- The Veteran or surviving spouse needs assistance with bathing, grooming, meal preparation, etc. on a regular basis in order to stay independent in their home or chosen place of residence.
Receive FREE in-home care starting immediately
We have an affiliation with Aventis Healthcare and together, we will work with you to help get through the maze of paperwork and allow you to receive 10 – 20 hours a week of FREE in home care paid for by the VA – starting immediately – that can continue at no charge for many years. Our program consists of the following:
- Assist the Veteran or surviving spouse with gathering and completing all the required paperwork and then submitting the application on their behalf and communicating with the VA until they approve the benefit 3-12 months later.
- Aventis Healthcare will provide an interest free loan to those who qualify to help pay for services starting NOW opposed to waiting until the pension becomes active. No out-of-pocket expenses will be incurred for the loan as you will pay nothing. During the paperwork process, we will begin care services for you. Once approved for the benefit you will receive payment from VA for the cost of care incurred during the application process. You then pay Aventis back the interest free loan.
- Aventis Healthcare helps the Veteran or surviving spouse maintain their benefit for the rest of their life by handling all VA audits and required paperwork so you may rest easy and continue your 10 – 20 hours of free care per week.
Although we know that most of the applications filed are approved, Aventis understands there could be an exception from time to time. As long as you and/or any family members are completely honest regarding the information on your VA benefit application, you will not be required to pay back the loan.
No, that event is calculated into the risk model and is factored into the fees Aventis charges the home care agency.
Aventis Healthcare charges the PrimeCare Home Solutions an hourly fee per hour of care provided. This way, you pay no fees for the loan or VA benefit application service.